Members of ADS Tour Groups
You wish to go to Austria on a trip as a member of ADS (Approved Destination Status) Tour Groups for a period not to exceed 90 days. This category is also applicable to a tour leader who wish to go to Austria with an ADS tour group.
Visa Fee and Service Charges
The below rates apply from the month of September 2018. They may be varied at any time. All the charges are non-refundable post submission and may only be paid in cash CNY only. Credit cards and other forms of payment are not accepted.
|Fee Type||Visa Fee For Visa Type A & C||Visa Fee For
Citizens of Russian Federation, Ukraine,
Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia,
Montenegro, Serbian and Moldova.
|Visa Fee For Children
Between 6 and 12 years of age
|In Euros||In CNY||In Euros||In CNY||In Euros||In CNY|
Visa Fees waived categories
- Children under six years
- School pupils, students, postgraduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake stays for the purpose of study or educational training;
- (c) researchers from third countries travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research as defined in Recommendation No 2005/761/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 28 September 2005 to facilitate the issue by the Member States of uniform short-stay visas for researchers from third countries travelling within the Community for the purpose of carrying out scientific research ( 1 )
- Representatives of non-profit organizations aged 25 years or less participating in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events organized by non-profit organizations
Optional waiving of fee for participants aged 25 years or less in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events, organized by nonprofit organizations.
Please note that the Embassy/Consulate reserve the right to request the visa fee even if your case might meet the above conditions.
|Members of ADS Tour Group|
The passport should be valid for a minimum of 3 months after expiry of the visa at the time of submission of the application. If you do not have a blank page to which a visa can be affixed, a new passport must be obtained before submitting your application.
If apply in Shanghai Jurisdiction please kindly note:
- Insurance including Deductible will not be accepted. Please be attention when you purchase the insurance.
- Every Chinese document applied should have English translation, include ID copy and HUKOU book.
- Please provide first and last page & every used page of your passport, include all expired old passport.
- Please provide latest six months bank statement and deposit certification as proof of solvency.
- Retired applicant should provide the proof of retirement fund and Certificate of retirement.
- Temp Residence Permit of Shanghai Jurisdiction should be issued by 3 months ago.
2 recent passport photographs (colour, 3.4 x 4.5 cm, light background) should be complied with ICAO guidelines www.passbildkriterien.at.
Please stick one photo on the application form and attach the other one with a paper clip.
A Photograph submitted with the application should comply with the following specifications:
- Latest photograph not older than 6 months
- Colour photograph printed on normal photographic paper
- Should be passport sized 45mm x 35mm
- 70-80% of the photograph should be covered by face
- Full face straight profile photograph, 30-36 mm from point of the chin to head
- Should be taken against a light background
- Should be without sunglasses, hat or cap
- Photograph can be taken with headgear, after consideration on case to case basis if the applicant wears headgear on religious grounds.
- Spectacles should not have toned or reflecting glasses. The frame of the spectacles may not cover the eyes
Please note that photographs should meet the above mentioned specifications.
The maximum case processing time according to the EU Visa Code cannot exceed 15 calendar days, or in exceptional cases 30 or 60 days respectively. The Embassy and Consulate aim to issue a visa within 5 to 11 working days. Please note that the processing time is counted from the date the Embassy/Consulate receives the application, not the date the application is submitted at the Austrian Visa Application Centres. Applications will usually be transferred to the Embassy/Consulate the next working day.
In case an application needs to be referred to The Austrian Immigration Service, processing time will be longer.
Applications can be submitted no more than 3 months before the start of the intended visit. It is recommended to submit applications not later than 15 calendar days before the start of the intended visit.
The Embassy and Consulate reserve the right to call applicants in for a personal interview at a later time. Likewise, the Embassy and Consulate reserve the right to request additional documents not contained in the harmonized list of documents, when necessary.
This page hosts the form required for your Visa Application. Please click on the relevant form to download your visa application form.
|Visa Application Form (For Beijing Jurisdiction) Attention: for minors, signatures of both parents are required.|
|Visa Application Form (For Shanghai Jurisdiction) Attention:The application form shall be filled in with Latin alphabet on the computer; All mandatory fields shall be completed; Print out the application form and sign the application.
Beijing Jurisdiction: All provinces in the People's Republic of China, except the provinces which belong to the Shanghai Jurisdictions.
Below application centres belong to Beijing jurisdiction:
Austrian Visa Application Centre – Beijing, Joint Visa Application Centre – Guangzhou, Joint Visa Application Centre – Xi’an and Joint Visa Application Centre – Chongqing, Joint Visa Application Centre – Shenyang, Joint Visa Application Centre – Wuhan, Joint Visa Application Centre – Changsha, Joint Visa Application Centre – Chengdu, Joint Visa Application Centre – Jinan, Joint Visa Application Centre – Shenzhen, Joint Visa Application Centre – Fuzhou, Joint Visa Application Centre – Kunming
Shanghai Jurisdiction: Jiangsu, Shanghai, Zhejiang, Anhui
Below application centres belong to Shanghai jurisdiction:
Austrian Visa Application Centre –Shanghai and Joint Visa Application Centre – Hangzhou, Joint Visa Application Centre – Nanjing
Attention! For a child inserted into a parent’s passport a separate Visa Application Form is filled.
Please note: From now on Shanghai Jurisdiction use new version of Austria Visa Application Form - Shanghai, you can download it from this page. From 1 October 2012, any other version of visa form will not be accepted.